Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by BB...@sjm.com on 2001/02/13 18:44:50 UTC

Server Side Includes (SSI) and Tomcat

Is there a way for pages served up by Tomcat to interpret SSI's. For
example, I have an entire dir. structure that I secure via FORM based
security, thus must be served up by Tomcat. Some files in this directory
contain SSI's '<!--#include virtual="/includes/header.htm"-->' however
Tomcat doesn't recognize the SSI include tags. Is there a way around this
other than making each page a JSP page with JSP include tags?

Thanks in advance,

Bob