Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Pedro R3 Junior <pr...@stj.gov.br> on 1997/07/12 01:50:01 UTC

mod_proxy/858: Proxy return the dummy URL in the real network

>Number:         858
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Proxy return the dummy URL in the real network
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.2.1
>Environment:
Pentium 133 - 16M
FreeBSD 2.2.1 - GCC

Multihomed SOCKS firewall in another machine
Web inside the firewall have access to Data Base
I have two WWW talking over a SOCKS firewall.
  NET --- www --- SOCKS --- wwwi

  www has a real IP and wwwi a dummy.
  www uses FreeBSD 2.1.6 and Apache 1.1.1 with SOCKS4
  wwwi is a NT with foliodirector and the real Data Bank. All pages
to consult the data is there.

I�m upgrading www to a Petium with FreeBSD 2.2.1 and Apache 1.2.1
with SOCKS5 support (www2). I added the follow lines in Configuration:

EXTRA_CFLAGS=-include /usr/local/socks5-v1.0r1/include/socks.h -DSOCKS -Dlint
EXTRA_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lsocks5
Rule SOCKS4=yes

and erased The CFLAGS1 directive in Makefile created by Configure.
This works very well. But just one page (working well in the old www)
don�t work. When you use the form button to submit a search, the
Apache returns the address (dummy) of the internal machine.
If you write the search in the location field of the browser directly
the search runs well.

Both configurations are the same, except for some sintaxes changes.
I really don�t undersand what are doing. All other pages working well,
including others forms.
I think there are something about a cookie in wwwi. Just this page
has one. But this is working well with the old machine.

I hope you can help me.
TIA.
>How-To-Repeat:
Make a consult in
http://www.stj.gov.br/cgi-bin/foliocgi.exe/Jurisp.nfo/query=?realquerydlg
and
http://www2.stj.gov.br/cgi-bin/foliocgi.exe/Jurisp.nfo/query=?realquerydlg
          --

the first is working, the second don�t. But if I put the query in Location
field of my browser, the second run ok too: