Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/01 02:25:48 UTC

Re: Help wanted for a better "Help Wanted"

+1!
As a newcomer, after reading the out-of-date short "Help Wanted" page
and other materials,  I still have no idea where I can help the
project. A detail task is helpful for me to get started.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OpenHatch looks good.  In fact, I'm surprised there aren't other
> Apache projects in there already.
>
> MediaWiki is listed there, and is explicitly asking for translators.
> Seems like a good example for OOo to follow.

OK. I do have an Apache OpenOffice project there :

http://openhatch.org/+projects/Apache%20OpenOffice

Help is welcome filling out the profile, and especially with the
Bugzilla integration.