Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Robert Buck <rb...@mathworks.com> on 2002/06/24 17:24:31 UTC

Tinny: Xerces-C MS VS .NET Project Files Uploaded

Tinny,

Prior email subject said "checked in". That was a typo on my part. They are
only uploaded as attachments to the bug database. I need to have you or
someone else check them in.

I have completed the upgrade to .NET. Please find the appropriate patches
and attached zip files at the bug database for the following items:

Bug #10065 :  Updated COM Source File to eliminate error in .NET
Bug #10067 : Updated SEnumVal example source file to eliminate warning;
operator precedence mistake.
Bug #10180 : New Visual Studio .NET project files.

Question 1: Would it be possible to get these into source control for the
next nightly build?

Let me detail what is still missing:

I need to modify packageBinaries.pl to autodetect VC6 vs VC7. I have it
mostly figured out. Just need to do more testing on that. I will follow up
on this one after the above is checked in. This means that it (presently)
only works with VC6, not VC7. Nothing new here yet.

Thanks

-Bob