Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/10 21:21:15 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.2 Released!

The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.2.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

In this patch update to the 2.3.x line contains multiple bug fixes,
improvements,
and dependency updates including; restored IBM Java compatibility,
DirectoryWatcher
for deploy folder now waits for framework start level to reach 60,
BundleWatcher now
waits for refresh to be finished before updating another bundle, CXF DOSGI
feature
now included in Karaf repos config, HTTP feature now installs a default web
config
file, and dependency updates to Spring 3.2.3.RELEASE, Pax Web 1.1.14, Aries
Transaction Blueprint 1.0.1, and Pax Url 1.3.6.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.2 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.2</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror does not
have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 67 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.2 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.2-release.html

Enjoy!