Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 16:02:48 UTC

Trying out RC2

Hey folks,

I downloaded the RC from [1], installed all dependencies correctly,
and I was able to successfully build it, signatures match and files
appear to be in the right place.
The only I had to do to for things to work is to unset DRAT_HOME which
I set following this [2], it gave an error of trying to install within
the same source code, but this was probably me being clumsy :)
So here goes my +1(non-binding).

Best,

Renato M.
[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/drat/