Posted to user@ant.apache.org by MedVisual Image Inc <me...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/13 15:22:25 UTC

build a zip

I downloaded  a java project and built it by ant. It generates a zip file. My problem is :

How can I run a zip file?

Thank u.

Re: build a zip

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
MedVisual Image Inc wrote:
> I downloaded  a java project and built it by ant. It generates a zip file. My problem is :
>
> How can I run a zip file?

Add the zip to your classpath (either directly to the environment variable
or by using the -cp argument of java) and then select the class you want to
run i.e.

java -cp antinanzip.zip org.apache.tools.ant.Main

Conor