Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com> on 2016/05/25 15:35:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

I'm pleased to announce that the Drill PMC has voted to elect Parth Chandra
as the new PMC chair of Apache Drill. Please join me in congratulating
Parth!

thanks,
Jacques

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Parth!

Posted by Aditya <ad...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by Aditya <ad...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by scott cote <sc...@me.com>.

Posted by scott cote <sc...@me.com>.

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats Parth !

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats Parth !

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Parth!

And thanks Jacques.

--

Abhishek Girish
Senior Software Engineer

<http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Parth!

--

Abhishek Girish
Senior Software Engineer

<http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Chair of Apache Drill

Posted by Jason Altekruse <ja...@dremio.com>.
Congrats Parth!

Posted by Jason Altekruse <ja...@dremio.com>.
Congrats Parth!

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@maprtech.com>.
Congratulations Parth!

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <ji...@gmail.com>.
Big congratulations, Parth!

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone, and in particular, thank you, Jacques, for making Drill
possible.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chunhui Shi <cs...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Chunhui Shi <cs...@maprtech.com>.