Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ernie Kurtz <ku...@umich.edu> on 2013/02/22 19:59:03 UTC

***

When I put three asterisks at the beginning of a line, they convert to a solid line.  That is a useful feature.  But sometimes I later wish to get rid of / erase that line.  How, please?

ernie kurtz

Re: ***

Posted by Ernie Kurtz <ku...@umich.edu>.
Many thanks, James and Rory.

ernie kurtz

Re: ***

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:13:00 -0500
James Knott <ja...@rogers.com> wrote:

> Ernie Kurtz wrote:
> > When I put three asterisks at the beginning of a line, they convert to a solid line.  That is a useful feature.  But sometimes I later wish to get rid of / erase that line.  How, please?
>
> Place the pointer just above the line, right click and select "Default
> Formatting".

Or immediately select /Edit /Undo (Ctrl Z is the shortcut)

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: ***

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.