Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/03/26 04:55:07 UTC

Milestone it is ... suggestions on when to cut a branch?

Thanks for the feedback on the Milestone v. beta v. rcn v. other
options.  So, for this month chall we cut a branch to package up on
Mon, Tues, etc.?  Anyone have interesting function they are planning
to drop ?

Re: Milestone it is ... suggestions on when to cut a branch?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 25, 2007, at 10:55 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback on the Milestone v. beta v. rcn v. other
> options.  So, for this month chall we cut a branch to package up on
> Mon, Tues, etc.?  Anyone have interesting function they are
> planning to drop ?

It seems that admin console deployment of apps is broken (see https://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3020). This seems like
something should be fixed. Was hoping that Gianny could have a look...

Any other problems that people are worried about?

--kevan