Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2019/05/19 18:57:13 UTC

wait-picture before moderator enter room

Hello,

a few weeks ago I ask a similar question already.

Yesterday I had a webinar. I logged in 5 minutes before beginning.
And I see a picture with a little (nice and funny) image and a timer
that it begins in 5 minutes.

2 Minutes before beginning the moderator enters the room and the picture
switch to the "normal webinar-screen".

That was very nice.

Is it possible something like that :
a switch in the room-settings: "moderated room, only visible when
moderator is logged in".
When the moderator is not into the room an image is shown (user
definded) with a text (user definded).
No moderator - picture. At the minimum 1 moderator: Room.

In my opinion this could be nice.

With best regards,

René

Re: wait-picture before moderator enter room

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

I already mentioned somewhere that support for html pages on WB might be
useful and could help here too...

If you prepare "Your Welcomepage" in html with whatever-you-want-content
(counter, clock, bg-music you name it), prepare a zip of it, upload. OM
unzip and one can put the html page on the wb (iframe?).

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have a question and a doubt :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: wait-picture before moderator enter room

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hello all,

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,