Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by katts <sr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/06/25 17:14:59 UTC

vertical line in tobago

Hi All,

Could you please let me know how to draw a vertical line in tobago.I have
three links in a row and i would like to seperate each link with a small
vertical line.

Also could you please let me know how to show text on tobago screen.

thanks,
katts

Re: vertical line in tobago

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de>.
Hi,

use an 1x1 pixel size black (or whatever) image and scale it to the
desired width and height.

For example:

             <tc:panel>
               <f:facet name="layout">
                 <tc:gridLayout
                   rows="fixed"
                   columns="*;1px;*;1px;*"/>
               </f:facet>
	      <tc:link.../>
               <tc:image
                 value="image/px.gif"/>
	      <tc:link.../>
               <tc:image
                 value="image/px.gif"/>
	      <tc:link.../>
             </tc:panel>

You can do this for horizontal lines also.

Regards
Helmut

Re: vertical line in tobago

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de>.
> Also could you please let me know how to show text on tobago screen.

Sorry, don't understand this question.

Helmut

Re: vertical line in tobago

Posted by katts <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks all.i mean i want to show some text like information at the middle of
screen.
i did it with tc:out and its working.