Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2010/08/05 16:25:09 UTC

RE: [PROPOSAL] NPanday Project

Out of curiousity, is there any reason and/or benefit to reclaim the NMaven
name, to reflect that this is related to Maven?

	--- Noel

Re: [PROPOSAL] NPanday Project

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2010, at 12:25 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Out of curiousity, is there any reason and/or benefit to reclaim the NMaven
> name, to reflect that this is related to Maven?

We discussed this a little. That would definitely be an advantage. However, unfortunately one of the other forks took the name and that might risk some confusion.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org