Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aslak Gronflaten <as...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 09:50:35 UTC

Re: Fundamental form submit problem?

Since a fix would change the behaviour of every tapestry form component, I
feel it can't be filed as a bug. It's deeper than that.
So really I'm asking the forum for ideas for a workaround.

Aslak

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Hi Aslak.

This bug affects only LinkSubmit. (In Tapestry V3 - not sure about T4 yet.)
A bug has already been logged:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-339

If you are using T3, have a look at LinkSubmitOrSpan, which fixes the bug:
http://www.tapestrycomponents.org/Tassel/app?service=external/ViewComponent&sp=SLinkSubmitOrSpan

You have several options if you are using T4:
- Wait for the bug to be fixed - Howard claimed it just a few days ago.
- Copy the LinkSubmit component and roll your own patched version
  with the one line fix from the bug report above.

Cheers,
Nick.