Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co> on 2013/04/27 00:27:36 UTC

hashtag for meetups

TGIF y'all.

I was chatting with Karen about potential twitter hashtags for the Bay Area CloudStack meetup (we were thinking #CloudStackSF), then got the idea of using #ACSMeetup - a common hashtag that could be used by CloudStack meetups worldwide. Thoughts?

John

RE: hashtag for meetups

Posted by Eric Schlesinger <es...@proteuseng.com>.
+1, can help with Baltimore or DC meet ups.

+1, will help with NYC cloudstack meet ups.

I was chatting with Karen about potential twitter hashtags for the Bay Area CloudStack meetup (we were thinking #CloudStackSF), then got the idea of using #ACSMeetup - a common hashtag that could be used by CloudStack meetups worldwide. Thoughts?

John
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: hashtag for meetups

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

RE: hashtag for meetups

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
+1

Re: hashtag for meetups

RE: hashtag for meetups

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
John was full of ideas today! ;) I like #ACSMeetup. We can all use that hashtag when we upload videos / slides from our meetups.

Best regards,

Karen

Re: hashtag for meetups

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
+1 great for visibility and presence.

Re: hashtag for meetups

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013, at 05:27 PM, John Kinsella wrote:
> TGIF y'all.
>
> I was chatting with Karen about potential twitter hashtags for the Bay
> Area CloudStack meetup (we were thinking #CloudStackSF), then got the
> idea of using #ACSMeetup - a common hashtag that could be used by
> CloudStack meetups worldwide. Thoughts?

#ACSMeetup seems fine - the only thing I'd add is we should strive to
keep hashtags as short as possible so people can actually fit verbiage
into the Tweet as well. (I'm struggling to think of anything shorter
that's sensible, though.)

Best,

jzb
--