Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by sai krishnam raju potturi <ps...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/31 13:12:24 UTC

Re : will Unsafeassaniate a dead node maintain the replication factor

hi;
   would unsafeassasinating a dead node maintain the replication factor
like decommission process or removenode process?

thanks

Re: Re : will Unsafeassaniate a dead node maintain the replication factor

Posted by sai krishnam raju potturi <ps...@gmail.com>.
thanks Surabhi. Would try that out.

Posted by Surbhi Gupta <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sai krishnam raju potturi <ps...@gmail.com>.