Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 2000/07/29 02:56:12 UTC

U Waterloo Architecture Class on Apache

This class has some great nuggets of documentation for 1.3.x,
most of which is still applicable for 2.0.

   http://plg2.math.uwaterloo.ca/~holt/cs/746/99/

I particularly like these two papers:

   http://www.grad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~oadragoi/CS746G/a1/apache_conceptual_arch.html
   http://www.grad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~je2prest/caa.html

It would probably be a good idea for someone (with time on their hands)
to archive them on apache.org, along with the rest of the class info,
since it will quickly degrade as the students graduate.

....Roy

Re: U Waterloo Architecture Class on Apache

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org>.
Just as an interesting side-note, Dean and I both went to U Waterloo.

-Rasmus