Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by em...@htr.com.tr on 2006/04/03 08:33:39 UTC

Pk generation strored procedures

Hi,

I used to cjdbc to distribute db with cayenne but I have a problem with pk generation. I read the userguide and advice the use strored procedure to generate pk for
SQLServer with AUTO_PK_TABLE lookup table. I dont know how I set IN,OUT,INOUT  parameters and shema of strored procedure with cayenne modeller.Can you
send me any example

Thank you.

Re: Pk generation strored procedures

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Apr 3, 2006, at 10:33 AM, emre.yilmaz@htr.com.tr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used to cjdbc to distribute db with cayenne but I have a problem
> with pk generation. I read the userguide and advice the use strored
> procedure to generate pk for
> SQLServer with AUTO_PK_TABLE lookup table. I dont know how I set
> IN,OUT,INOUT  parameters and shema of strored procedure with
> cayenne modeller.Can you
> send me any example
>
> Thank you.

This is not an advice to use your own stored procedure. This is just
an explanation of what Cayenne does by default on some databases
(notably Sybase).

Andrus