Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Guizhi Shi <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/14 06:28:26 UTC

Hi symbol library

Hi Dear Sir/Madam
This is George, I m using SOLR,It looks so powerful, I meet a problem, it is like:
I want to post a request from python script, and pass the http request to my own SOLR server, but if the request contain the symbol, such as & SOLR will responsea error.
I use the admin page to do same request, find SOLR convert the & to %26, $ to %23
Is there a library, which contains all mapping for those symbol
if yes, could you please send me the Library or mapping list
Thank you
Best Regards
George

Re: Hi symbol library