Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Ilya Sazonov <po...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 13:15:28 UTC

Does pdfbox support list fields with multiple select?

I tried to find it out by exploring the code and it seems, that such
fields are not supported.
To be more specific I looked at PDChoiceField class which has one
method - setValue . And it looks like this method always overrides
previously set values, thus making multiple select impossible.
Did I get it right?

P.S. I've posted this text in user mailing list 2 days ago, but nobody
answered so far and I decided to post it here.

Re: Does pdfbox support list fields with multiple select?

Posted by Timo Boehme <ti...@ontochem.com>.
Hi,

Am 22.03.2012 08:23, schrieb Ilya Sazonov:
> I want to help adding this feature to pdfbox. How do I do that? Is
> there a short manual somewhere? I read, that those, who want to help,
> should send suggestions and patches somewhere, but I didn't understand
> if they should send patches here (the mailing list), or they should
> create issues in issue tracker (Jira) and attach patches there.

the proper way is to create a Jira issue (if not done already) and add
patches (against current SVN trunk) there.

Kind regards,
Timo

--

  Timo Boehme
  OntoChem GmbH

  OntoChem GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Dr. Lutz Weber
  Sitz: Halle / Saale
  Registergericht: Stendal
  Registernummer: HRB 215461

Re: Does pdfbox support list fields with multiple select?

Posted by Ilya Sazonov <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,