Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by georgj14 <ge...@nationwide.com> on 2008/01/18 18:36:06 UTC

oracle's user-defined objects

I've been reading the iBatis's mailing lists about using Oracle's user
defined objects as out parameters for a stored procedure.  Issue IBATIS-145
covers the issue I'm having.  I'm able to use the test code to get my code
working, but I need to modify the iBatis source to do so.  I have to make
the method setType for JdbcTypeRegistry public.

The issue is marked as fixed, but the current iBatis release does not have
the JdbcTypeRegistry change.  Should I be registering the object type a
different way from the test case or does this need to be re-opened as a new
issue?

Thanks,
Joe George

Re: oracle's user-defined objects

Posted by georgj14 <ge...@nationwide.com>.
Yes, I've checked the source.  I get an error when I try to use FishEye to
view JdbcTypeRegistry.  Using the Subversion link, JdbcTypeRegistry shows
the method setType as private.

Joe

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.