Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@chello.at> on 2008/01/09 14:49:55 UTC

jira: resolved versus closed status

Hi All,

I see that there are quite a few issues in JIRA marked as "resolved".

The status of "resolved" means that the developer thinks it is now fixed, and is waiting for either the person who raised the request or the QA department to check it and then close the issue.

If you fix an issue, and there is no-one who is going to double-check it for you, then please mark the issue as *closed*, not as *resolved*.

Thanks, Simon

Re: jira: resolved versus closed status

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 I do the same for Trinidad