Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by va...@ant.ee on 2015/09/02 10:15:55 UTC

Apache mail list subscription from virtual mailboxes

Hello all,

 Has anyone experienced problem with subscription to mailing lists from
virtual domain accounts? I have tried to join lists from virtual domain
account and EZMLM ignores all requests made from virtual mailbox. It
does not even try to contact sender mail-server according to the logs.
Can someone shed a lite on what is important for successful
subscription? http://mxtoolbox.com/ [1] doesn't show any errors and
e-mails are delivered correctly to all my virtual domains.

Thank you,

Vadim.

Links:
------