Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Clive Beavis <cb...@naniqsystems.com> on 2003/01/01 01:34:42 UTC

RE: Problem changing log level at runtime

This does not happen for me. I use 1.2.6 and make extensive use of changes
at runtime. I use it to enable debugging on parts of the system without
having to take the system off line.

Switching from and to Debug does not present a problem.  I just use the
setLevel() methods.

Do you have any more specifics?

Regards

Clive Beavis