Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/05/16 12:14:12 UTC

Maven Repository

Hi all,

I noticed that batik 1.5 has been deployed in the www.ibiblio.org/maven
repository, but the 1.6 jars haven't been deployed. Would it be possible
to deploy those too?

Thanks,

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer                Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Software Architect              Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Client Solutions                Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Enterprise Web Services         Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Netherlands    AIM    : wilfred springer

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Re: Maven Repository

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Wilfred Springer wrote:

> I noticed that batik 1.5 has been deployed in the www.ibiblio.org/maven
> repository, but the 1.6 jars haven't been deployed. Would it be possible
> to deploy those too?

    Sure it would be possible, but since I don't know anything about
Maven I would not be the person to do it.  Brent Worden brought
this up a little while ago (Subject: Add release 1.6 to Apache's java
repository).  I just want to make sure that we don't break existing
software.