Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Alban Mouton <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 17:46:21 UTC

wrong wiki front page

Hello everybody,

I don't know if it is a known issue, but it's been like that since at least
a couple of days so I figured I should tell someone. The root url for the
nutch wiki http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ doesn't redirect to
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FrontPage ! It's annoying because that's the
url given by google and the nutch website. It might be a language detection
problem because I see this ugly and not very helpful page :
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PageD%27Accueil (page d'accueil = home page in
french).

Not much of a contribution for my first message here, but I hope to do more
soon.

Alban Mouton

Re: wrong wiki front page

Posted by Alban Mouton <al...@gmail.com>.