Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dhamu <dh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 07:42:36 UTC

Solr build error in Eclipse IDE

Hi..,

I am newbie to solr. just now i configured solr in eclipse IDE.
Whiling building the solr project, i got following errors. how to fix it?

The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node	TestConfig.java
solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core	line 88	Java Problem

The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node	TestConfig.java
solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core	line 91	Java Problem

The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type
DocumentBuilderFactory	Config.java	solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/core	line
105	Java Problem

The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type
DocumentBuilderFactory	DataImporter.java
solr/contrib/dataimporthandler/src/main/java/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport
line 173	Java Problem

The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type
DocumentBuilderFactory	TestXIncludeConfig.java
solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core	line 32	Java Problem

I follow the tutorial which is in the following url.
I configured runtime jetty and all.But i am receiving the above errors.
Please help me out?

Thanks in advance