Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/06 22:14:16 UTC

Tumblr carroussel works again...

By hosting the json data on a non-cookie encumbered environment I was
able to re-enable the built-with-wicket carroussel.

Also new background picture suitable for winter :-)

Martijn

Re: Tumblr carroussel works again...

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Great! I am going to have a look at it, now. :-)

Thanks for fixing!

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
We do have to take care to upload a new tumblr.json every now and then.

Martijn

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
wrote:

> Ah,
>
> Thanks for noticing that! The tumblr gives back a jsonp (var tumbl =
> .... ;), so I removed the 'var tumbl = ' bit, but neglected to remove
> the trailing semi colon
>
> Should be fixed now!

Now it does! :-)

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.