Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2007/06/07 17:54:16 UTC

Tests in maven-project-info-reports-plugin

We want to add a link to the scm/connection to the dependency report for each dependency we can get this information on.  I think I have a good handle on this but any hints would be appreciated, especially if somebody can suggest a way to replace one of the configurable classes rather than write a whole new plugin.

What I need to know now is why the tests are excluded in the maven-project-info-reports-plugin pom and how to go about testing the original plugin (so that I can then extend it to my new plugin).  I have googled and see no discussion of why the tests were excluded or how this plugin is tested.

Thanks
Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com