Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 11:57:39 UTC

Apache ODE 1.3.4

Hello,

we released Apache ODE 1.3.4 recently.
It has SMX4 support and artifacts are deployed in Nexus
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/ode/ode-jbi-karaf/1.3.4/ode-jbi-karaf-1.3.4-features.xml).
Some info is also here:
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-InServiceMix4asOSGibundle

It would be great if you could include it in SMX4 distibution (like
Fuse already did). Correct me if it's already there.

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by bharathi <bh...@gmail.com>.
I am studing Anna University............now I use
servicemix4.4.0.............I start the servicemix & create budle id for
example programs......& i got it

Unable to connect

          Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
localhost:8092

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Rafal,

Agree. I'm gonna raise a jira task around this and work on it.

Regards
JB

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
As remember, I began to add wsdl support in servicemix components to be able to easily use ode.
Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

------------------------

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In the SMX 4.2 console, if you list the jbi components you should view the
OdeBpelEngine started.

karaf@root> jbi:list
Components
----------
  State                  Name                  Description
[Started ] [servicemix-bean               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-camel              ]
[Started ] [servicemix-snmp               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-vfs                ]
[Started ] [servicemix-mail               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-smpp               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-scripting          ]
[Started ] [servicemix-exec               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-saxon              ]
[Started ] [servicemix-wsn2005            ]
[Started ] [servicemix-quartz             ]
[Started ] [servicemix-drools             ]
[Started ] [servicemix-http               ]
[Started ] [servicemix-cxf-bc             ]
[Started ] [servicemix-ftp                ]
[Started ] [servicemix-osworkflow         ]
*[Started ] [OdeBpelEngine                 ]*
[Started ] [servicemix-cxf-se             ]
[Started ] [servicemix-eip                ]
[Started ] [servicemix-validation         ]
[Started ] [servicemix-jms                ]
[Started ] [servicemix-file               ]

karaf@root>

2010/6/25 Bruce <br...@gmail.com>:

> Not sure why I didn't see the matching version of the saxon-xpath jar, but
> after getting some errors installing the ping-pong osgi example I was able
> to get it loaded without error using these saxon jars in the ODE
> installation:
>
>        <bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sourceforge.saxon/saxon/9.1.0.8</bundle>
>        <bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sf.saxon/saxon-xpath/9.1.0.8</bundle>
>        <bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sf.saxon/saxon-xqj/9.1.0.8</bundle>
>        <bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sf.saxon/saxon-dom/9.1.0.8</bundle>
>
> I've used ODE a bit packaged as a war with Tomcat, but not with
ServiceMix.

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by Bruce <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply--I'm glad to hear that it appears to be a configuration
problem on my part.  Do I need to configure an additional maven repository?
I followed the instructions on that link, but got this error when I
installed the ode feature:

Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.saxon/9.1.0.8_1-SNAPSHOT]
could not be resolved.

To get around that, I created my own copy of the
ode-jbi-karaf-1.3.4-features.xml file and replaced that saxon bundle with
these:

<bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sourceforge.saxon/saxon/9.1.0.8</bundle>
<bundle>wrap:mvn:net.sf.saxon/saxon-xpath/8.7</bundle>

With that change, ODE appears to be installed and started.

Thanks,
Bruce

Re: Apache ODE 1.3.4

Posted by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "need to be ported" but I'm
able to deploy ODE 1.3.4 in SMX 4.2 with no problem.
You can install ODE via "features":

  karaf@root> features:addUrl
mvn:org.apache.ode/ode-jbi-karaf/1.3.4/xml/features
  karaf@root> features:install ode

Maybe this link[1] can help you

Regards,

Agus