Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/12/22 23:12:40 UTC

Fix versions of some Jira issues

Hi Ashish,

Could you please add or change for "Unreleased versions" to the "Fix versions" field of the following Jira issues

OFBIZ-4360
OFBIZ-4511
OFBIZ-4558
OFBIZ-5685

It would have been faster and easier for me to directly do it, but I think it's better to let you do it for the next times ;)

As you certainly know, this is in order to get better change logs for users (and we are also our own users)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Fix versions of some Jira issues

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.