Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/01/11 12:55:57 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon 2007 Europe CFP submission

Hi,

Here's what I got from the conference submission autoresponder. Should
I change it a bit to bring more value to the audience and be more
focused on the merits of OpenEJB3 ?

Jacek

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 1/13/07, Daniel S. Haischt <me...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name> wrote:
> BTW, was the porposal accepted?

I haven't heard from them yet. Still awaiting...

Jacek

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <me...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>.

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards

DAn.I.El S. Haischt | phone:    +49 -7032-992909
Grabenstrasse 11    |           +49 -700-DHAISCHT
                     | fax:      +49 -7032-992910
D-71083 Herrenberg  | fax2mail: +49 -7032-7999738
GERMANY             | cell:     +49 -172-7668936

email: me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name
web:   http://www.daniel.stefan.haischt.name/

Re: ApacheCon 2007 Europe CFP submission

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.