Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ramanswamy, Muthu" <mr...@gers.com> on 2002/06/25 19:46:03 UTC

How to return SOAP Response with no TYPE information.

Hi All-

Is there a way I can generate SOAP Response with no TYPE information. Say I
need the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:echoStringResponse xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/"> <result>Hello,
I'm a string!</result> </ns1:echoStringResponse> </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
Usually SOAP puts the TYPE info like - <result
xsi:type="xsd:string">Hello!</result> .
Reason: The client that I am using doesn't understand the xsi:type. I need
only the XML message for the client and it's not doing any deserialization
at its end.
Appreciate your help.,
Thanks.,

Writing SOAP client .. sending/receiving Objects/Array of Objects.

Posted by Indrasish N Basuroychowdhury <in...@fanniemae.com>.
Can anyone help me in providing some example or pointing to a site which has
examples of how to send/receive Object/Array of Objects using Apache SOAP. I am
trying to write a SOAP client.
Also, I need to use serialization/de-serialization.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Indrasish.

Writing SOAP client .. sending/receiving Objects/Array of Objects.