Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Zhanming Qi <qi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 13:55:26 UTC

Re: JPA2.0 Criteria API question select()

Hi,

Thank you for your help, I have solved it.

Thanks.
Zhanming

Re: JPA2.0 Criteria API question select()

Posted by Daryl Stultz <da...@opentempo.com>.
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Zhanming Qi <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your help, I have solved it.
>
> Was it Pinaki's suggestion? If not, perhaps you could share the solution
for others that may find this thread.

--
Daryl Stultz

Re: JPA2.0 Criteria API question select()

Posted by Zhanming Qi <qi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am very sorry for response so late.
It's my mistake, and it was Pinaki's suggestion.

Thanks

Re: JPA2.0 Criteria API question select()

Posted by Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>.