Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Emmanuel FELLER <Em...@maaf.fr> on 2003/08/14 12:11:04 UTC

RE : [new tasks] presetdef and macrodef

[snip/]

><macrodef>
>  this defines a new task in the same way as <scriptdef> except it
>  uses a <sequential> as a defintion of the task. The <macrodef>
>  task has nested elements - param and element to allow the
>  user to specify attributes and elements of the new task. These
>  get substituted into the <sequential> when the new task is
>  run.

[snip/]

Hi,

I was looking to this kind of features when I started my build file
developement. I solved my need by doing dirty antcall.

I am very happy to see this in ant core now, and I will adapt my build
file as soon as possible ! :))
And it should solve some of my properties issues.

Thanks, it is a good job! (Like everybody's one)

I am using Ant for two years and i never find real blocker issues, or
already closed in cvs. This kind of new features give me the desire for
taking an active part.

Thanks everybody!
Emmanuel