Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ericnygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 15:41:10 UTC

Servicemix Synapse integration

Hi,
I  chanced upon this article at :
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/how-does-servicemix-compare-to-synapse.html

The last section seemed to be saying that there might be a
Synapse-Servicemix integration happening in the future.Are we going to see
this integration anytime soon ?

Thanks.
Eric.

Re: Servicemix Synapse integration

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure, if someone is interested in working on ServiceMix / Synapse
integration, he is very welcome to do so.  There has also been some
discussions on the Synapse mailing list about that, and I think a good
direction would be to work on a Service Engine based on Synapse core
engine.
This is not on my personal todo list, but if you are interested in
this, I'd be glad to help.

On 8/8/07, ericnygma <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I  chanced upon this article at :
> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/how-does-servicemix-compare-to-synapse.html
>
> The last section seemed to be saying that there might be a
> Synapse-Servicemix integration happening in the future.Are we going to see
> this integration anytime soon ?
>
> Thanks.
> Eric.

Cheers,