Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "LUCERO,DENNIS (HP-Boise,ex1)" <de...@hp.com> on 2003/04/14 23:32:23 UTC

iterate tag

Hello,
I would like to get some feedback from others into the behavior of the
<logic:iterate />
tag when there is no collection found in scope.

It seems to me correct behavior if the collection is not found in scope
would be to not iterate, or iterate zero times if you will,
The tag currently throws an exception causing the page to error.

Thoughts.....

We come from the land of the ice and snow
With the midnight sun, where the hot springs glow
The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands
Fight the horde, Sing and cry
Valhalla I am coming

Re: iterate tag

Posted by Ian Hunter <ih...@hunterweb.net>.
Seems correct to me -- if you refer to something that doesn't exist, it
should croak.  Sounds like you need to look at the logic:present tag.