Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2007/01/29 06:20:05 UTC

where are the Board reports?

Hi,

I'm looking at the "velocity/site" svn module.  Where is the "reports"
folder with the board reports?

Thanks,
WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: where are the Board reports?

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henning,

Thanks!

That sounds good- I agree.  I suggest the routine be to move the
report to the web site once submitted and remove from the Wiki.  We
can leave a place holder, see for instance:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/BoardReport-January2007

But (since you're the one writing most of the reports) change the
template or the system as you see fit.  (presumably for the May
report).

WILL

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.