Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/12 21:58:00 UTC

[VFS] Help with FileContent implementation

Hi All:

I'm looking for help and see if this strikes anything in anyone's
memory; please see my comment and the PR:

https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/166#issuecomment-797777888

TY!
Gary

Re: [VFS] Help with FileContent implementation

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
So I think that I will cut a release candidate for 2.8.1 soon unless
someone can take a look at this or the other issue that could delay the RC:

https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/168

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.