Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2019/09/23 06:37:47 UTC

TomEE 8.0.0 MP version compliance ?

Hello every one,

Congrats for the 8.0.0 release :)
They are some questions about  production usage : I have the same concern.

Just want also to know if TomEE 8 is MP 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2 compliant: could you please provide this information ?

Best Regards.

________________________________

Re: TomEE 8.0.0 MP version compliance ?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
> Regarding Jakarta 8.0 compliancy, it should be good to know about the 10%
non compliant implementation. Is it JMS (not really JMS 2.0 compliant)? Or
other parts ?

I don't have the data right in front of me, but I'll get it and either file
some JIRAs, or get a list of the relevant JIRAs so everyone can dig in.

Jon

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for the info :-)