Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/11/15 14:52:31 UTC

RE: VAT

I spoke to Scipio and unfortunately we would have to move our entire
platform over to theirs.  Has there been any development directly in
ofbiz on VAT?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I'm working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4160

It should be committed soon. Hopefully https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5662 too

I guess you know

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/VAT

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model

ilscipio is based on OFBiz with adaptations

Jacques