Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Justin Sweeney <ju...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/26 15:12:38 UTC

Planned Release Schedule

Hi,

Is there a place where there is a planned release schedule for when Solr 9
could potentially be coming or other versions or is it done more on the fly?

Thanks!

Re: Planned Release Schedule

Posted by Justin Sweeney <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anshum, that makes sense, I can certainly understand how it would be
complicated to commit to specific dates.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Hi Justin,

--
Anshum Gupta