Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Christoforos Korifidis <ch...@e-logism.gr> on 2021/02/13 19:33:00 UTC

I am trying to debug a Jooomla web site on the following system:

   - NetBeans 12.1
   - Xdebug 3.0.2
   - PHP 7.4.14
   - nginx 1.18.0
   - CentOS 8

Xdebug configuration from this file /etc/php.d/90-xdebug.ini:

extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/xdebug.soxdebug.mode=debugxdebug.start_with_request=yesxdebug.client_port=9003xdebug.client_host=localhostxdebug.log=/var/log/xdebug.logxdebug.idekey="netbeans-xdebug"

The attached file is a screenshot of my netbeans php debug configuration
file. Port is 9003 and maximum data length is 9999.

When I start debugging NetBeans shows that it is connected to Xdebug but it
does not stop on breakpoints.

Also I don't see any /var/log/xdebug.log file at all.

Any help is appreciated.

με εκτίμηση
Χριστόφορος Κορυφίδης

κιν./mob. : +30 6932606269
Διεύθυνση: Κώτσου 9, 34100 Χαλκίδα.
Address   : Kotsou 9,  34100 Chalkida Greece.

Re: NB 12.1 PHP xdebug

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz>.
Hi,

I had no problems running PHP 7.4 with Xdebug 2.9 and also Xdebug 3.0.

Just make sure you have configured correct port in NetBeans settings
because Xdebug 3.0 changed it from 9000 to 9003.

This is my xdebug.ini for Xdebug 3.0 to be used with Xdebug helper
extension in browser (only convenient way of switching debugging and
profiling):

zend_extension=xdebug.so
xdebug.mode=debug,profile
xdebug.start_with_request=trigger
xdebug.output_dir = "/tmp"
xdebug.idekey = netbeans-xdebug
xdebug.profiler_output_name = "cachegrind.out.%t.%p"

With regards,

Tom

Re: NB 12.1 PHP xdebug

Re: NB 12.1 PHP xdebug

Posted by Christoforos Korifidis <ch...@e-logism.gr>.
Thanks for the answer,
This configuration was workikng for my alse until I updated to  xdebug
3.0.2.

Unfortunatelly with xdebug 3.0.2 the variables names have chenged to the
ones I have in my mail.

Xedung wizzard suggested that I should use Xdebug 3.0.2 so I moved to it.
No I am stuck. I woder if  someone knows if is it posssible to use XDebug
2.x with php 7.4.

Re: NB 12.1 PHP xdebug

Posted by Alan <ne...@ambitonline.com>.