Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by monstereo <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 17:54:10 UTC

Apache Ignite with Caching : How do I sure that cache(s) has all datas?

I'm looking for an answer this question.
Here is the scenario

- I have datas from the database  over 100.000
- I have created cache node(node1) then, I have loaded  100.000 datas to the
cache memory.(REPLICATED mode)
- Now I will create another node(s) which is/are served for client to
consume these datas. However first I have to be sure that all datas from
node1 fully copy in node2(node2, node3... )
- Question how can be sure that all datas are also in node2

- I have seen some people says that "use countlatchdown".

Re: Apache Ignite with Caching : How do I sure that cache(s) has all datas?

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.
I haven't noticed that.
thank you,
Amir Akhmedov wrote

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

CacheWriteSynchronizationMode defines the behavior of cache during
modification operations. I mean IgniteCache#put(), #remove() etc.
For example, in case of 'PRIMARY_SYNC', a thread that executes modification
operation will wait for completion of operation on primary node only,
backups will be updated asynchronously. If 'FULL_SYNC' is used than a
thread will wait for responses from all participated nodes (from primary
node and all backups).

hope this helps.

Best regards,
Slava.

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com>.
If you want to make sure all your data had been copied into backup nodes
then you need to change synchronization mode to FULL_SYNC [1]

Thanks,
Amir

[1]

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.
Is there any one who can answer my question?