Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by njavier85 <nj...@hotmail.com> on 2015/05/04 22:19:40 UTC

Camel Reading File

Hello I am new in camel, and I have a process that reads differents xmls
files such as (Item.xml, Store.xml) and saves the data in a dataBase.

How can I do to read the xml files with a pattern like (1_Item.xml,
2_Item.xml, 1_Store.xml, 2_Store.xml) the route that I built only first one
file when I put in the folder more that one.

in the inption element I using a include element like this
"include=.*Item.xm", but it doesnt work, only reads one file,

should I resolve this from the code, or from the option configuration!!

thank you so much for you help!!