Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 18:59:29 UTC

Re: More AxKit Retirement

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Greg Reddin<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also have a HEADER.html file for the axkit dist directory, but I
> would need permissions to copy it there. It is attached to this
> ticket.
>
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-37
>
> If you would place this file in
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/HEADER.html and let me know I'd
> appreciate it.

*ping*

Sorry to be a pest, but best I can tell, this hasn't been done yet.
Can someone with appropriate permissions please add this file to the
/www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/ directory on people.a.o?

Thanks much!
Greg

Re: More AxKit Retirement

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Oops, two different distribution directories. Anyway, I've copied the
HEADER.html over so we have it in both places.

On 29.08.2009 00:24:29 Greg Reddin wrote:

> Hmm, sorry to bother again, but it looks like the file made it into
> /www/xml.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/HEADER.html, and not
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/HEADER.html. I think you'll have to
> update it in the www.apache.org directory for it to sync to the dist
> site. Am I misdirected?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Jeremias Maerki

Re: More AxKit Retirement

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Jeremias Maerki<de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
> Sorry, Grep, I missed that. Should be fixed now.

No problem, thanks for taking care of it. Looks like mino is down
right now. When it comes back I'll check it and close out the ticket.

Thanks!

Greg

Re: More AxKit Retirement

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: More AxKit Retirement

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry, Grep, I missed that. Should be fixed now.

On 26.08.2009 18:59:29 Greg Reddin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Greg Reddin<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I also have a HEADER.html file for the axkit dist directory, but I
> > would need permissions to copy it there. It is attached to this
> > ticket.
> >
> >    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-37
> >
> > If you would place this file in
> > /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/HEADER.html and let me know I'd
> > appreciate it.
>
> *ping*
>
> Sorry to be a pest, but best I can tell, this hasn't been done yet.
> Can someone with appropriate permissions please add this file to the
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/ directory on people.a.o?
>
> Thanks much!
> Greg

Jeremias Maerki

Re: More AxKit Retirement

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry, Grep, I missed that. Should be fixed now.

On 26.08.2009 18:59:29 Greg Reddin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Greg Reddin<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I also have a HEADER.html file for the axkit dist directory, but I
> > would need permissions to copy it there. It is attached to this
> > ticket.
> >
> >    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-37
> >
> > If you would place this file in
> > /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/HEADER.html and let me know I'd
> > appreciate it.
>
> *ping*
>
> Sorry to be a pest, but best I can tell, this hasn't been done yet.
> Can someone with appropriate permissions please add this file to the
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/xml/axkit/ directory on people.a.o?
>
> Thanks much!
> Greg

Jeremias Maerki