Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Emmanuel JOKE <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 16:26:49 UTC

Type:PDF

Hi Guys,

I've tried to configured the plugin query-more to search only PDF files.

I've added the index-more and query-more plugin. I crawled a website with
PDF files. I've made a search using the following query "type:pdf apache"
but it didn't gave me any results. However if I input the query "apache" it
gives me a lot of result including the PDF files.

I'm wondering if my query is correct or if i missed any configuration.
Coudl you please help me ?

Thanks

Re: Type:PDF

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 5/14/07, Emmanuel JOKE <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Could you please help me ?
>
> Does anybody has ever used a query search based on the filter type ?
> How do you do ?
>
> Thanks for your help

For any "Why doesn't this query return correct results" type of
question, I would suggest using Luke (http://www.getopt.org/luke/).
You can view each document to check whether "type" field is indexed
correctly, then you can do a search in Luke to see if that works.

--
Doğacan Güney

Fwd: Type:PDF