Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/07 06:58:46 UTC

Is camel-kamelets 0.6.0 release incomplete?

The source tar.gz download looks fine to me, but the GitHub branch poms (e.g. https://github.com/apache/camel-kamelets/blob/0.6.x/pom.xml <https://github.com/apache/camel-kamelets/blob/0.6.x/pom.xml>) have version main-SNAPSHOT instead of 0.6.1-SNAPSHOT (or whatever is correct), and the dependencies in the kamelet yamls also have main-SNAPSHOT for the util version.

David Jencks

Re: Is camel-kamelets 0.6.0 release incomplete?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if I'm not understanding, but now if you look at yamls
everything is pointing to 0.6.0 release.

Do you prefer the tag for specific reason? It might be it's late in the
evening here.

Thanks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
About the kamelet.yaml:

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Should be ok, now.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
There won't be any new release of 0.6.x by the way.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.