Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@c2.net> on 1998/08/27 02:32:26 UTC

Fwd: Announcing OpenLDAP 1.0 (an open source LDAP distribution)

Thought others might be interested in the following...

	Brian

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
"1 if by land, 2 if by sea" - Paul Revere                    brian@c2.net

Re: Fwd: Announcing OpenLDAP 1.0 (an open source LDAP distribution)

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> Thought others might be interested in the following...
> >
> >This is the first release from The OpenLDAP Project.  Volunteers are
> >needed.  Please help us develop the next generation LDAP suite.  For
> >more information, check out our web site at:
> >	http://www.OpenLDAP.org/

Sounds really cool and I would add support for it to PHP tonight if that
site would actually send me any data.  It connects, but nobody's home.

-Rasmus