Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <sk...@verisign.com> on 2007/09/28 23:21:26 UTC

junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7

Hi All,

I am getting the following error :

   [echo] Running TestCase TestJunit4. Report will be generated at
build/dbms_testcases/testReport/index.html
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.317
sec
    [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/local/skirtane/dbms_2006_1/jdbms/junitvmwatcher705893407.properties (No
such file or directory)
    [junit]     at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    [junit]     at
java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)

I have junit 4.4 and ant 1.7

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Shobhana

Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7

Posted by James Cox <ja...@gmail.com>.
there are no org/apache packages in that jar.

I suspect that it's probably something to do with xml parsing.  If so, I'm
not sure that there would be a sane solution to this problem.  I was really
just trying to help someone that was looking for the underlying cause.

Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/07, James Cox <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just started getting this error message today after adding websphere's
> webservices.jar to my test classpath.  I was using jdk 1.4 and ant 1.7.
> Removing it from my classpath fixed the problem...
It is most likely that the webservices.jar has embedded ant classes in
it.

Check this by doing jar tf on the webservices.jar file.

Peter

Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7

Posted by James Cox <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by saurav <sa...@barco.com>.
Hi,
I don’t find this problem with Ant 1.7.0 and Junit4.x on java 1.5.11 but I
got similar exception when migrated to java 1.6.2. (Ant 1.7 not having full
support for java 6)

So, please make sure that u r using java 1.5 runtime.

One more thing why are u using 1.7 beta?
Ant 1.7.0 was released last year.

Regards,
Saurav